Tuesday 31 January 2012

Must haves for every hijabi..

Assalamualaikum girlies. 
Hope Allah has kept you in the best of health. Today I will be sharing with you some must haves for every hijabi. I hope this is helpful for every new hijabi or even give ideas to everyone else.
Enjoy. x

 

1. Bonnet Caps
My number one must have and I'm sure everyone would agree with me on this one. 
I cannot do my hijab without a cap. It seems impossible to me. 
I reccommend some simple universal colours to start off with, that go with every outfit.
White, Grey and Black.
There are also other colours available and can be found anywhere really.


2.Pins.
I am sure I will be talking on behalf of every woman out there, that hijab pins
just dissappear. I go through so many all year round I can't keep up.
Some people are used to doing their hijab without the pins. But for me it's a must have.
My hijab feels secure and it reduces the times I have to redo it.


3.Scrunchies.
I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with these. But these are a life saver for me..
I use these to secure my bun underneath my hijab.
It works a treat and can be found in any market stalls and they are so cheap.


4. Sleeves
These are a new investment for me. I don't know how I lived without these.
Sometimes my sleeves end up being a little short so I just pop these on and I'm good to go.


5. Hijabs
Obviously every hijabi needs hijabs.
But the three most basic ones you need are black, brown and white.
These go with every outfit. And also go for the pashmina types.
You have good coverage and also perfect for volumising.

6. Cardigans
I love cardigans, just a little obsessed I think..
But cardigans are an essential. They are cheap and they go with all your outfits.
Their on trend now too :D


7. Nextention
I haven't got this myself. But I can see it as a must have.
These are good for people who like to wear nice dresses. But the dresses have plunging neck lines.
This extention will keep you concealed and you can still enjoy your outfit.


9. Lace caps
I love these. They are perfect for when your wearing a plain pashmina and want to
spruce up your hijab. Subtle things like these makes a big difference.


10. Hijab candy.
I love accersorising my hijabs. So things like little headbands with sequines.
Bows etc are perfect.

 That's my hijab must haves!
Let me know what things you hijabis can't live without!
Thanks for reading

Until next time x

3 comments:

  1. Love this post .. i agree must of those thing are must have .. I have almost all those things

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following me, but i changed my url and you wont be able to see my new post unless you follow the new url http://ahijabifashionista.blogspot.com/ i would really like it if you unfollow and follow this new link! thanks!! and keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete